• Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
• Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
• Supports Intel® next generation 45nm multi-core processors
• Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
• Supports VRD 11.1 standard.
• Supports FMB 05a@95W
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® G41 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel® GMA X4500)
- Supports Microsoft® DirectX 10
• Intel® ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
• Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 667/800 DRAM, 8GB Max
• One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0 compliant).
• Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
• One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in Intel® ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in ICH7 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH7
• Chipset integrated by VIA® VT1828S
- Flexible 6-channel audio with jack sensing
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Atheros AR8131M
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1/ System x2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA100 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports - 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
• 24.3cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) mATX Form Factor